We are using Accumark for our pattern design software, the latest version is 10. Other than Accumark we also use Accunest to accelerate marker making process and reduces cost by utilizing material efficiently for production.
Below are steps to setup Accumark or Accunest version 10 to the computer. We also show you how to setup plotter and Digitizer under Accumark version 10.
- Run autorun file from the CD or network storage
2. Choose Accumark to setup Accumark version 10
3. Accumark will setup HASP software to recognize USB dongle key that came with the Accumark software.
4. License Agreement, click Yes to proceed
5. Accumark instalation begin
6. Accumark will try to install Problem Enhancement and Report Utility application, it will try to remove any previous version of the software. Click OK.
7. If you still have dongle key from previous version plugged, unplug it before click the OK button.
8. Click finish button.
Accumark key status and license
To check the dongle key number or license you have, expiration date and everything related to the dongle key and Accumark fetures you can check using http://computername:1947
If you see perpetual then your license is permanent, otherwise you will see expire date of the software.
Accumark 10 Plotter Setup
Environment Variables Setup
Accumark setup digitizer
This post is a reminder for us if we need to setup Accumark again in the future, I hope this also will be useful when you find the same issue.