If you ever upgrade or install Windows 10, you will notice that the process is 100% online. You will need to be connected to the internet while upgrading. This sucks when you have a slow internet connection. You will need to start all over again if your internet connection is disconnected in the middle of the process.
You will try to find a way to install windows 10 offline by getting the ISO file so you can burn it to a DVD disc or mount it using DVD emulator software such as ISO power.
Today I am going to show you how you can download windows 10 ISO file directly without using Windows 10 installation media tool.
Steps to get Windows 10 ISO Direct Download
1. Open Chrome internet browser, if you don’t have it, get one here.
2. Install mobile browser emulator from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mobile-browser-emulator/lbofcampnkjmiomohpbaihdcbjhbfepf?hl=en
3. Using Chrome open this URL https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
4. After the webpage is opened click the mobile browser emulator button (red M button) from Chrome, choose mobile portrait 320×480 or any resolution on the list.
5. Choose Windows 10 edition from the list, and click confirm.
6. Mobile browser emulator will refresh itself and we were asked to choose the language, and click confirm.
7. Mobile browser emulator will refresh itself and be asking whether we will download 32 or 64-bit version.
8. The screen will splash and the download started. To check the progress press CTRL+J you will see it. As in the picture below, the Windows 10 ISO file size is 4GB and I have 2 hours left until download finish.
9. Take a cup of coffee wail waiting for the download finish, when finished you can burn it into ad DVD disc and install windows 10 offline. Now you can get Windows 10 ISO Direct Download.