For The Classroom, Travel, Or Anywhere Where You Need To Take Notes, This Chromebook Is Tough Enough To Handle It.
– Rugged body meets MIL-STD 810G durability and has spill-resistant keyboard for the perfect Chromebook for the classroom or any accident-prone environment
– 14 inch HD 1366 x 768 screen with anti-glare for larger screen size and a better viewing experience
– The HD screen has a durable 180-degree hinge that can be used to move the screen flat which is better for collaborative settings
– Has a rubber safety grip to help drops from happening, and a durable 3D-textured finish to help with scratches and fingerprints
– Powered by the Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 32GB eMMC storage and 1x audio jack, 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1), 2 x USB Type-A (Gen 1) ports, micro SD card reader and a Kensington lock
– Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time.
– Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, from your Chromebook. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
– Chromebook comes with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and a 12-month Google One trial that gives you additional storage across Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos.