*working on latest android lollipop and tested for XPERIA Z4 / Z3+ global version*
Today in this article, I’ll show you how to root any sony xperia ( tested on Z series ) without pc and without unlocking bootloader.
ANY Sony Xperia Z Series(maybe work on T series or other)
An app called “Kingroot” you can download here: https://android.xda.com/download-kingroot-application latest version recommended
- On your Sony Xperia device, enable usb debugging ( setting – developer option – and tick on usb debugging option ) if you don’t have developer option, you can enable it by tapping on build number 7 times ( setting – about phone – tap on “build number” 7 times )
- Enable “unknown source” on your Xperia device ( setting – security – and click on “unknown source”option)
- Download the LATEST Kingroot.apk ( https://android.xda.com/download-kingroot-application )
- Once downloaded, install the Kingroot.apk,
- Open kingroot and press on “Start root”
- Wait until 100%, and then there you go!
- Enjoy your Rooted Sony Xperia device with LOCKED bootloader!